EMPOWER YOUR SALES FORCE
Empowering your sales force is an on-going job. It never ends! All our sales training sessions are prefaced with motivational strategies. You must first build up sales force morale and self-confidence, to get them excited.
Your sales people will begin to understand the psychology of the sales process, and why customers buy. They will learn how to break the barriers of their limitations. This will make your sales force more open to suggestion and training techniques. If sales people believe in themselves, the training is absorbed more readily, retained for a longer period of time, and applied more effectively. Training without motivation does not work!
WHAT YOUR TEAM WILL LEARN
- Make the call: create a surefire system that turns leads into prospects & prospects into clients.
- Pre-qualify: learn who your true audience is, “the ideal client.”
- Turn No’s to Yes’s: Learn to overcome objections and get the meeting or your foot in the door.
- Build relationships: Discover why so much of your professional success depends on personal relationships.
- Develop an urgency to buy: What will they miss if they wait even one more day?
- Preparation: How to get ready for the meeting, what to take, & how to prepare.
- Presenting: Planning & preparing an effective sales presentation, develop your own style.
- First impressions: The vital importance of first impressions.
- Customers First: Establishing customers’ needs; becoming a problem solver by learning how to read your prospects’ signals and building up the perceived value of their product or service.
- Referrals: Learn how to create referrals and build a stronger pipeline
COMMUNICATION IS KEY
Good communicators know fundamentally that putting in the time to ask the right questions and really listen to the answers is never time wasted.
Are your communication abilities influenced at all by whether or not the person you’re communicating with can help YOU? Do you communicate more respectfully with top-level executives than you do your peers? Are your motivations to communicate influenced by how much money a potential customer has to pay you? If so, it might be time to rethink your motivations.
Bert Oliva’s Sales Training will help your sales force develop the communication skills they need to improve client relationships, close deals, and ultimately increase your bottom line